Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Teraflex Hi-lift Jack Replacement Parts

Old 02-07-2015, 02:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Teraflex Hi-lift Jack Replacement Parts

I was a little too trusting and had my jack on the Teraflex hi-lift jack mount. I accept some scoundrel got my job but the part that bothers me is they took the bolts that held it on. Does anyone know where I can get the replacement bolts and spacer? I emailed Teraflex but didn't get a response. I need the bolt that holds down the bottom of the jack, and the bolt that connects to the vertical piece next to the spare tire. I was going to get replacements at Home Depot but the spacer is the part that I can't work out. I need it the right size so the jack sits straight up an down. I already ordered the Rotopax locking handle for the new jack.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:40 PM
Ncb
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Not saying this to be a smart ass, but try calling Teraflex. Their customer service is good and I'm sure they can get you the missing hardware.
Old 02-07-2015, 04:49 PM
JK Jedi

Received 107 Likes on 104 Posts

bolt for the threaded part is 3/8-16 I believe and the spacer is 3/4" long and 3/4" diameter.

Old 02-07-2015, 10:09 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Ncb
Not saying this to be a smart ass, but try calling Teraflex. Their customer service is good and I'm sure they can get you the missing hardware.
I tried calling and emailing Teraflex and had no success. They took my name and number during the phone call and never called back. My email went without a response. I'm not sure I agree with your assessment of their customer service.
Old 02-07-2015, 10:10 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jadmt
bolt for the threaded part is 3/8-16 I believe and the spacer is 3/4" long and 3/4" diameter.

Thanks. This is what I needed.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:16 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My email is j.thompson@teraflex.com , you can contact me that way or via pm here.

Quick Reply: Teraflex Hi-lift Jack Replacement Parts