Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Toyo Open Country RT

Old 08-11-2015, 12:25 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hopefully I get to wheel mine this weekend. going to try to hit up 2 local spots, but don't know for sure if I will have time to go
Old 08-15-2015, 07:27 PM
JK Freak

Did some real light wheeling today and they worked badass!
Old 08-15-2015, 07:29 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome! Thanks for the update!! I hope to get mine out on the trail soon. My Jeep is in the shop getting re-geared. I should get it back on Monday.
Old 08-16-2015, 04:01 AM
JK Freak

Going out again today and plan to work the jeep a little harder but it's just hard packed dirt so I doubt I will have any issues with the tires
Old 08-17-2015, 06:45 AM
JK Freak

went out yesterday, tires worked amazing in the hard packed dirt we were, still need to work on the bumpstop setup and do a little more trimming or take my fenders off completely and maybe that will stop it from rubbing lol but wheeling plans are on hold for atleast a week because it blew the front main seal on the motor and its knocking pretty bad. I guess the pep boys special motor didn't like the rev limiter lol
Old 08-17-2015, 07:23 AM
JK Jedi

Crap!! Well, I hope you can handle the issue yourself... I am getting tired of working on my on stuff... lol.
Old 08-17-2015, 06:28 PM
JK Freak

Started it up today to make sure it was the seal and no more knocking. Not sure what that's all about, but replacing the seal this weekend so we will see what happens
Old 08-21-2015, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Hey guys, I've been waiting and waiting for all my parts to be in for 2 months. It's all finally ready to ship and the shop asked me if I wanted my 37" RTs mounted white letters out or black letters out. I was unaware there was a side with white letters so I just wanted to confirm this with you guys, in case for some reason they are sending the wrong tires.
Old 08-21-2015, 09:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jknit
Hey guys, I've been waiting and waiting for all my parts to be in for 2 months. It's all finally ready to ship and the shop asked me if I wanted my 37" RTs mounted white letters out or black letters out. I was unaware there was a side with white letters so I just wanted to confirm this with you guys, in case for some reason they are sending the wrong tires.
RTs don't come in white wall. They do have a different pattern but is very minimal.
Old 08-21-2015, 10:46 AM
JK Super Freak

Ya they must have ordered the wrong tires, God this is taking ducking forever

Quick Reply: Toyo Open Country RT