Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

treadwright??

Old 04-05-2011, 06:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am SERIOUSLY thinking about getting some of the Warden ATs! I would love to see a picture of some on here though but haven't been able to find one using the search. My jk is my DD so I want something more aggressive looking and better off road than my SR-As, but something that will still be good on the road as well. Also can't decide on if I should get the 265-75-16s or the 285-75-16s. I'll be getting some 16x8 Cragar Soft 8s to go with them so I don't want any rubbing issues with my stock suspension JK. What size do ya'll think?
Old 04-05-2011, 07:25 AM
JK Freak

If the guard dogs are any indication of their product quality I would say just go for it. I don't regret my purchase at all.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ArkJK
I am SERIOUSLY thinking about getting some of the Warden ATs! I would love to see a picture of some on here though but haven't been able to find one using the search. My jk is my DD so I want something more aggressive looking and better off road than my SR-As, but something that will still be good on the road as well. Also can't decide on if I should get the 265-75-16s or the 285-75-16s. I'll be getting some 16x8 Cragar Soft 8s to go with them so I don't want any rubbing issues with my stock suspension JK. What size do ya'll think?
you'll be good with the 285 75 16 just make sure you get 5" back spacing or less on the craigers, the only spot you may rub is on the front chin spoiler and if you do any offroading it's probably gone already or will be soon
Old 04-05-2011, 10:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

i really like the idea of these but im just not too sure about them on a DD any thoughts???? i mean i live in NC so its not too hot in the summer but its still hot....i drive about 50-75 miles a day too....
Old 04-05-2011, 10:25 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by jchmelojk
i really like the idea of these but im just not too sure about them on a DD any thoughts???? i mean i live in NC so its not too hot in the summer but its still hot....i drive about 50-75 miles a day too....
They are on my daily driver..theres not one issue of a Treadwright failing that I could find on record..Hell..a member this AM had a Cooper stt with 6k miles that had the tread tearing off..it can happen with any tire..just my 2 cents..
Old 04-05-2011, 12:19 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by Coondog33
They are on my daily driver..theres not one issue of a Treadwright failing that I could find on record..Hell..a member this AM had a Cooper stt with 6k miles that had the tread tearing off..it can happen with any tire..just my 2 cents..
It didn't happen on my BF Goodrich AT's on my WJ....oh wait, nevermind! It wouldn't balance either!

Anyway, what Coondog said, i've researched these for awhile and no negative reviews of actual owners.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:26 AM
JK Freak

my jeep is a DD and no issues.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Well I did it. I ordered me 5 Warden A/Ts this morning at 9. Got the invoice email at noon and there was a misspelling in the address so I gave them a quick call to change that. I asked them when they would be shipping them and she said they will be going out today. Question, when do ya'll think I will get them if they leave today coming to Arkansas? I believe they are in SD. (they haven't updated any tracking info yet) Reason I ask is I'm having ACL replacement surgery next Friday (15th) so i would LOVE to have them on my jeep by that point so I don't have to worry about them sitting around taking up space in the garage. haha

Oh, I order some cragar soft 8s to put them on too! They should be in on Monday/Tuesday. I can't wait to get all this on!!!!!!
Old 04-07-2011, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ArkJK
Well I did it. I ordered me 5 Warden A/Ts this morning at 9. Got the invoice email at noon and there was a misspelling in the address so I gave them a quick call to change that. I asked them when they would be shipping them and she said they will be going out today. Question, when do ya'll think I will get them if they leave today coming to Arkansas? I believe they are in SD. (they haven't updated any tracking info yet) Reason I ask is I'm having ACL replacement surgery next Friday (15th) so i would LOVE to have them on my jeep by that point so I don't have to worry about them sitting around taking up space in the garage. haha

Oh, I order some cragar soft 8s to put them on too! They should be in on Monday/Tuesday. I can't wait to get all this on!!!!!!
With the weekend I'd say Monday...
Old 04-07-2011, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Coondog33
With the weekend I'd say Monday...
Seriously!? Awesome! I had to get the 265/75/16s instead of the 285s but that's ok. With gas prices the way they are....every little bit helps! ha The 285 were on backorder and the lady said they wouldn't have any for a month. And I'm selling my current stock rims/tires on Sunday so my jeep will be on jack stands for a couple of days as it is. haha

Quick Reply: treadwright??