Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

treadwright??

Old 04-08-2011, 01:55 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Agreed monday or tuesday. I got mine fairly quickly even in maryland.
Old 04-08-2011, 05:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok the FedEx tracking numbers updated last night and it has an estimated delivery of Tuesday. Awesome. that will give me time to get them mounted on my rims and back on the jeep before my surgery on Friday. On another note...I ordered my rims from Summit Racing.com and they shipped them yesterday and their estimated delivery is tomorrow! I can't wait! I'll be sure and post a picture of my setup here in this forum since I am after all putting on some treadwrights. I hope these tires are as good as everyone says considering this is my DD.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:38 AM
JK Freak

I love my guarddogs, granted they are more aggressive then what you are getting, they really amazed me in the limited amount of wheeling I have done on them so far. Let us know how yours do once you get them out.

Last edited by Cunnart; 04-08-2011 at 07:49 AM.
Old 04-08-2011, 06:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Cunnart
I love my guarddogs, granted they are not as aggressive as what you are getting, they really amazed me in the limited amount of wheeling I have done on them so far. Let us know how yours do once you get them out.
Ok will do. I wanted something for DD without much road noise...and also something capable off road some. The Wardens fit my needs. Heck anything is better than the Wrangler SR-As. haha
Old 04-11-2011, 12:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man FedEx is killing me. ha I ordered my Treadwrights on Thursday (4/7) at 9am (CST) right when they opened. Well I called back around noon to fix an address misspelling on the invoice when I received it and they corrected it and said they'd be shipping out "in just a few minutes." This was around noon on Thursday last week. Well I pulled up the tracking info and it said the shipping info was sent to FedEx on Thursday at 12:56pm. Problem is the next time the tracking info was updated it says "Picked up" on 5:26 on Friday 4/8. Not sure why a day and a half went by without them sending it. Anyway, last time it updated it said it was "departing Henderson, CO" and that was on Saturday morning at 8:42 am. No update since then. :( Only reason I'm in a hurry is that I am having knee surgery this Friday so I will be down for a few weeks and I really want to get these on the jeep before that. Sure hope they get here in time!
Old 04-12-2011, 06:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Ok so still no update on the FedEx tracking. Last update was Saturday morning at 8:42 am. Should I call someone or just keep waiting? I guess I'm so worked up about this because I need them before Friday. I know, should have ordered them sooner, but I couldn't do it till the end of last week. Oh well. Guess I better learn some patience huh.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ordered my 315/75r16's today. They said they had them in stock and would be shipping in 3 to 5 of their shipping days, which are Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Shipping seemed a little high at about $190, but the tireswere still about $860 for 5 of them. Can't wait to join the 35 club. Also, there is a notice on their site about prices going up tomorrow.
Old 06-13-2011, 08:22 PM
JK Newbie

They are on my list for when I'm ready for new tires! Like others I couldn't find a bad review. There was someone on this forum that had bad problems getting his to balance but he worked with Treadwright and they took care of him, sounds like a quality company to do business with!
Old 06-14-2011, 12:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had them on my DD for a few months now and love them! A friend of mine had the older one for over 3 years 35,000 mile with no problems too. They work great on and off road! I have the BFG Guard dogs and he has the Good year. I had the BFG km's in 33 before and these work as good if not better plus now I running 35" for the quality and price you can't beat them!

Photo of over 3 years old tires on the trail!
Old 06-14-2011, 01:36 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by SayreJK07
Ordered my 315/75r16's today. They said they had them in stock and would be shipping in 3 to 5 of their shipping days, which are Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays. Shipping seemed a little high at about $190, but the tireswere still about $860 for 5 of them. Can't wait to join the 35 club. Also, there is a notice on their site about prices going up tomorrow.
Size and weight adds to shipping cost fast. Look at the tracking info and the weight.

Quick Reply: treadwright??