Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Welcome Distributing GraBars install trouble

Old 11-02-2015, 02:03 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan0260
Must be a hit or miss problem. Mine is a 2015, and installed easily.
You have a 2015, and you had ZERO issues installing the front handles? Could you please post pics from different angles so I can see them installed and get a better visual on how they should be positioned installed.

Any issues with them blocking operation of your visor?
Old 11-02-2015, 06:11 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by watkinsc
You have a 2015, and you had ZERO issues installing the front handles? Could you please post pics from different angles so I can see them installed and get a better visual on how they should be positioned installed. Any issues with them blocking operation of your visor?
You will lose your sun visor functionality with these.

I want to state AGAIN this thread is not meant to slam the company their customer service was great. But for some of us, not being able to install them isn't user error, and it's very frustrating when you're spending the time and also ripping into a historically rattle proned area of a brand new jeep. It's frustrating
Old 11-02-2015, 06:59 PM
Super Moderator

Received 80 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by watkinsc

You have a 2015, and you had ZERO issues installing the front handles? Could you please post pics from different angles so I can see them installed and get a better visual on how they should be positioned installed.

Any issues with them blocking operation of your visor?
I will try and get some pictures up tomorrow when it is light out so you can see them more easily.

Quick Reply: Welcome Distributing GraBars install trouble