Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Will the 15in Fuel Anza fit?

Old 04-10-2014, 07:55 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Will the 15in Fuel Anza fit?

Hey guys. I am wanting to pick up a set of Fuel Anzas in 15x8 for my 2013 JK. I know 15s are hit or miss and the general consensus seems to be that if the backspacing is less than 4.0, that the wheels should clear the calipers. These have a backspacing of 3.75 so they should fit but I don't want to order them, or even one, until I hear from somebody that has experience with them. Does anybody run these on their rig? If so, were there any problems? Any rubbing? Also, pictures would be nice. Thanks.

D558 - Anza - Fuel Off-Road Wheels
Old 04-14-2014, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Nobody running these?
Old 04-14-2014, 04:29 PM
JK Enthusiast

I picked up one of these wheels to check out. However, not in the size you are looking at. I went 17x8.5 w/ 4.5 BS. I mounted a 315/70r17 on it, no issues when doing a basic fit check in the garage. I decided to go a with something else though. I didn't care for the large lip the faux beadlock ring made. It held water in the groove behind it. Not knowing how this would effect balance and additional care required for cleaning, led to my change of wheel. I don't change wheels for the seasons. So its not just water; ice and road salt.
Old 04-14-2014, 04:59 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Hoopskier
I picked up one of these wheels to check out. However, not in the size you are looking at. I went 17x8.5 w/ 4.5 BS. I mounted a 315/70r17 on it, no issues when doing a basic fit check in the garage. I decided to go a with something else though. I didn't care for the large lip the faux beadlock ring made. It held water in the groove behind it. Not knowing how this would effect balance and additional care required for cleaning, led to my change of wheel. I don't change wheels for the seasons. So its not just water; ice and road salt.
Understandable. I have had wheels like this in the past and haven't had too many issues so I think I will be alright. I just want to make sure these will fit.
Old 01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
JK Newbie

Did you find out anything?
I'd like to go to 15's too, but have heard the same.

Did you go ahead and purchase them?
Old 01-29-2015, 12:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the same wheel I originally wanted to go with. After many tries of trying to get in touch with Fuel I gave up. I have not seen a single set on a JK in the 15" believe me I SEARCHED. If Fuel would have simply answered my ?, if the inner barrel of the wheel is the same dimension as their Revolver model in the 15" it will fit. I've seen the Fuel Revolver 15" on a jk. I finally gave up and went with the 15" MB tkos. If you end up getting a set make sure you post pics!!!

Quick Reply: Will the 15in Fuel Anza fit?