Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

will 2.5 BB level my jeep?

Old 07-17-2011, 06:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will 2.5 BB level my jeep?

I am considering installing the teraflex 2.5inch BB on my 08 unlimited X. I was wondering if that lift will level out my jeep as well? What about the 3-4inch tereflex lift?
Old 07-17-2011, 07:13 PM
JK Newbie

sitting totally stock at the moment. Too too familiar with the different lifts. Yes it currently has a moderate amount of sport rake. Not famaliar enough with the lift to answer coils or pucks.
Old 07-17-2011, 07:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just lifted my 08 Rubicon Unlimited about a month ago. I am running stock bumbers also. While the lifted rake is not as bad as the stock rake, it still sits down a little at the front. A few forum members I have asked questions regarding this say they added another spacer up front to get it totally level.

Here is a picture before and bone stock:

Here is a picture after the TF BB install with new tires:

Old 07-18-2011, 04:47 AM
JK Newbie

ok thanks guys!! Will post before and after pics as soon as i get everything in!!

Quick Reply: will 2.5 BB level my jeep?