Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Powdercoating

Old 04-17-2014, 02:25 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Powdercoating

I recently purchased a Poison Spyder crossmember that needed powdercoating. Upon Googling, I found a number of places close to me who wanted between $100 - 250.00. I also found a few forums who mentioned this guy who supposedly does a great job at a very reasonable price. He does it part-time for pocket change and is into trucks, cycles, etc, so he can relate to what we want and expect. He doesn't have a web site and only gets business through referrals so I called him and he gave me a price of $50.00. I just picked it up and am thoroughly pleased with the results. He was even able to get completely inside of the crossmember. So, if you're in need of powder coating and don't mind traveling a little bit, it may be worth a call to this guy if you don't already have a source. I get nothing out of this and am referring him only because I'm so pleased. Here's a link that has his name, phone number and images of some of his work:

Midnight Powder Coating (Franklin, MA)

And here is an image of my crossmember:

Quick Reply: Powdercoating