Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

4 WHEELS to LIFE has joined the group!

Old 08-23-2014, 06:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4 WHEELS to LIFE has joined the group!

Hi folks!

My name is Randy Pickles (aka RandommTask) and I am a 55 years young guy from Waterloo Ontario. I've done a little off-roading in my past but have never owned a Jeep. I'm working with Wellington Motors of Guelph as we are setting up the proper vehicle for my lifestyle and future plans. You see I have fairly severe Rheumatoid Arthritis and deal with it minute to minute every day. I refuse to let that bring me down though as I have been an active motorcyclist for the past 40 years or so. Just recently I purchased a Can-Am Spyder and started "3 WHEELS to LIFE" with the intension to show others similarly afflicted (or not) that there is still a lot of life to be experienced out there, you just need a good plan, some intestinal fortitude, the right gear and some good friends! I just got back from an "Almost Across Canada" adventure from Waterloo Ontario to Tofino BC and back by myself, camping as much as possible and relying only on myself throughout the trip! I covered 10,300 kms in 18 days and experienced life in ways that I had not expected or could have anticipated!

My next plan is to start "4 WHEELS to LIFE" and that is where the Jeep comes in! I intend to conquer the Rubicon Trail next summer in spite of this bloody arthritis. The obvious choice for vehicle to make this happen was easy...The Wrangler Rubicon. It is just a matter of selecting the right accessories to make this work well for me. Hopefully, with help from other more knowledgable folks out there, this won't be too difficult. I've been looking forward to this chapter in my life to open and now that it's almost here the excitement to get started is almost overwhelming!

I look forward to meeting new folks through this as I have already been able to do so in such a short a time!

Shoulda done this sooner!

As I've said before on 3 WHEELS to LIFE..."If the thing you want to do, seems difficult to do - then just do it!" You will be better for it without question!

RandommTask, Over and Out!
Old 08-23-2014, 06:28 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome! You will for sure get lots of encouragement and gain lots of knowledge from this group. You're in the right place! Can't wait to see your accomplishments as you strive to conquer the Rubicon!

Quick Reply: 4 WHEELS to LIFE has joined the group!