Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greeting from North Georgia. 1st Wrangler

Old 04-20-2013, 10:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greeting from North Georgia. 1st Wrangler

Hey everyone! Just bought a 2013 Wrangler...LOVE it, except the MPG. lol. drive 80 miles a day at the least killin' the wallet. esp. for a student. Only modifications I have done would be the wheels and tires. Alot more to come. Goal: Blacked out as much a possible without looking hood. Also, Needing a lift...affordable lift that is. Looking to see what lift would look good. Long term goals would be going from my 33" to 37" so I would want a lift that would fit with the 37" tires....but not look goofy with my 33" for now. Suggestions welcome. Also, my fenders....I need to do something with them. Suggestions open. Have stock windows on my soft top....that are clear, those have got to go! I am looking for the cheapest way to get new ones that are tinted. Head lights...I want new ones...but the ones I "want" are an arm and a leg. Any suggestions for good ones that are affordable? Bumpers, I think I have covered...looking into KNUCKLES OFF ROAD. They have amazing products. Look them up. Alright! I will talk to you all later!

Quick Reply: Greeting from North Georgia. 1st Wrangler