Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Greetings from New Mexico

Old 10-05-2015, 03:42 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Greetings from New Mexico

Hello everyone, i'm David and I live in theAlbuquerque area of New Mexico (For now...building a house in Durango CO)

I've been wheeling since I was 15 years old, in everything you can imagine from an IH Scout, Ford Bronco's, Jeep's, Hummers etc. I'm a veteran of the United States Army and have been all over the world offroading.

Currently i'm the proud owner of a 2015 JKURHR (shown below) and a 1985 Ford Bronco which is set up strictly for Baja racing.

I look forward to sharing info pertinent to our JK's in the future. As for my posts I tend to offer scientific data rather than opinion. So if theres some mod or item out there you want to know way too much info about just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Currently my JK is in project mode, and I'll keep posting pics as it progresses.

If your in the ABQ area and a ham operator you can catch me on 2m, KB3WCC most anytime on the 145.290- 100

Happy wheeling all
Old 10-06-2015, 09:29 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I lived in abq and then moved to Farmington right by durango. Farmington has some awesome wheeling. Youll want to look up the cliffhangers 4x4 on facebook. Lots of buggies and racers in that area.
Old 10-06-2015, 09:56 AM
JK Newbie

I'll do that thanks
Old 10-07-2015, 11:33 AM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Youll run into lorens group of the 667 rockers, wich is an awesome group but very small and all good friends. I think its one rollover minimum to join even at that point lol. Choke cherry is great and four corners 4x4 out of durango is a good guy that races dirt riot also. Looks like you may be a shop also, but its a great area and i wish i was still out there.
Old 10-08-2015, 05:41 AM
JK Freak

Welcome from a neighbor down south! Since you're in Rio Rancho check out chilechallenge.org which will be happening next weekend just south of Caballo Lake/ T or C area!
Old 10-09-2015, 12:38 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Hello David and welcome on board! You've came to the right place - this site is a great resource, with tons of useful information and knowledgeable guys. Feel free to reach out if anything needed.

Quick Reply: Greetings from New Mexico