Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Idaho

Old 03-22-2015, 11:35 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Idaho

Finally got my hands on a JK and already started the build. I'm originally from AZ but I've been all over in the past few years and for now I'm in the Boise area. I finally found that craigslist gold mine that I had been waiting for. A 2007 JKU Sahara with only 62k on the clock. Procomp stage II lift, and 35's. Female owned and never seen a rock in its life. Right off the bat I already started choppin it up making the transition from pretty, to rugged. If anyone in the Boise area needs a wheelin' partner I'm your man! Plus I'm pretty handy with a wrench and a hammer LOL. Cheers!

Start

Now

Old 03-22-2015, 11:48 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome Ryan
Old 03-23-2015, 06:17 AM
JK Newbie

Hey Ryan, my wife and I are originally from Idaho (McCall) and have a house in Boise. We'll be moving back there hopefully around this time next year. When we get back, we'll definitely be looking for other jeeps to hit trails with.
Old 03-23-2015, 11:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Reave
Hey Ryan, my wife and I are originally from Idaho (McCall) and have a house in Boise. We'll be moving back there hopefully around this time next year. When we get back, we'll definitely be looking for other jeeps to hit trails with.
Sweet!
Old 03-24-2015, 01:28 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome to the club, glad to have you join us! You did a great job and I'm sure the result will be impressive. Keep us posted on the updates.

Quick Reply: Hello from Idaho