Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from NorCal

Old 03-28-2015, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from NorCal

JK newb here from NorCal. I'm new to the Wrangler world but not new to Jeeps. Picked up 2015 JK Sport S in Tank color on March 14th with 3.73 gears, tow package, power convenience group, Uconnect and hard top. So far added Rugged Ridge grab handles, floor liners, tail light guards, black 30" antenna. DuraTracs have been ordered. Looking forward to the unlimited aftermarket support and adventures ahead. And what kind of introduction without some pics.

The day I brought it home.

2010 Patriot FDI that I traded in for JK

1998 Grand Cherokee 5.9 - first Jeep I owned
Old 03-29-2015, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Congratulations on your purchase! Sweet looking Patriot!Jeeps are definitely an addiction!

What size duratracs did you order? I've got a set of 33s but with an 18" wheel. Any plans for a lift?

Just a suggestion to keep and eye on Craigslist as you never know what you will find. I picked up a 4 door soft top with hardware for $400 also included a spiderweb shade.

Good luck!
Old 03-29-2015, 08:49 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome from Nevada City Northern California
Old 03-29-2015, 08:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LKWJeeper
Congratulations on your purchase! Sweet looking Patriot!Jeeps are definitely an addiction!

What size duratracs did you order? I've got a set of 33s but with an 18" wheel. Any plans for a lift?

Just a suggestion to keep and eye on Craigslist as you never know what you will find. I picked up a 4 door soft top with hardware for $400 also included a spiderweb shade.

Good luck!
Thank you! I ordered DTs in 32s. Based on my research it's the recommended size for a stock JK. As far as the lift goes. Still doing my research but I think for now I'll just go with Rubi springs/shocks if I can find them fairly cheap.

Originally Posted by k0260
Welcome from Nevada City Northern California
Thank you!
Old 04-03-2015, 07:49 AM
JK Newbie

Welcome fellow NorCal..onian!

Quick Reply: Hello from NorCal