Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Ohio

Old 01-08-2017, 10:15 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Be ready to experience all 4 seasons on one week. Haha
Old 01-18-2017, 04:44 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by No401(J)K
Be ready to experience all 4 seasons on one week. Haha
I'll be working at Wright-Patt. Currently searching around the area to see where we want to live. Looking at Humber Heights, Englewood, Beavercreek, etc. any tips? We have one kid in elementary and one that will be in 8th grade next year so schools are important. But so is staying under 150-175k

P.S. I'm originally from Latrobe, PA
Old 01-19-2017, 01:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeeperCC
I'll be working at Wright-Patt. Currently searching around the area to see where we want to live. Looking at Humber Heights, Englewood, Beavercreek, etc. any tips? We have one kid in elementary and one that will be in 8th grade next year so schools are important. But so is staying under 150-175k

P.S. I'm originally from Latrobe, PA
Beavercreek is pretty expensive to live. But good schools. Englewood is a pretty decent area with pretty good schools. Huber used to be nice but has gone down hill. I live in vandalia which is in between huber and Englewood and it's a pretty decent town too. Smaller than Englewood and huber. I went to school here and I have no complaints.
Old 01-19-2017, 03:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Welcome to the forum OP. From the Lima area here.

Quick Reply: Hello from Ohio