Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from SC

Old 07-23-2014, 03:31 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from SC

Just stopping by to say hello. Bought my first jeep a couple weeks ago, a 2014 Unlimted Rubicon. Already started to order some parts for it. I have owned several 4 wheel drive vehicles over the years but they were all full size trucks, F150's, F250's, and full size broncos. This jeep thing is completely different than anything I'm used to so I'm still learning. I'm also a Mustang nut, I have two 2014's, a '95 Cobra and '93 coupe. This jeep is by far the most fun I've had. a little more about my background, I was a tech at a Ford dealer for about 4 years before I got tired of working on everyone else's junk and not mine, quit and joined the Army, retired from the Army in 2008, went back to school to be a machinist, worked in a small job shop for a few years, now I work in sales/customer service. I still have my own lathe and mill and will make some of my own brackets and small parts as needed.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	RAYRUBICON.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	567035  

Quick Reply: Hello from SC