Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee

Old 02-13-2017, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee

New guy here! I am on my second JK. The first was a 2009 Wrangler X Sport that I only had a few months and did nothing with. I have recently purchased a black 2015 Unlimited Rubicon Hardrock with manual transmission. I bought it completely stock and quickly added 35" Toyo M/T tires on the stock wheels with a 3.5: Rough Country lift, Smittybilt XRC Gen2 front bumper, and a Smittybilt X20 10,000 winch. Today, I ordered the Smittybilt XRC Gen2 rear bumper, XRC/SRC tire carrier and a dual Rough Country steering stabilizer. I also order JW Speakers 8700 Evolution J headlights. Still on my wish list are a Bestop Trektop NX soft top, maybe some sort of Angry Eyes grill replacement, some aftermarket rock sliders, and some LED lights and a lightbar. There are several other things I would also consider. I seem to find something I want everytime I look at the internet.

Also, I would like to post my stock bumpers for sale but am not able to start a thread in that forum. Anyone know why that is?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20170209_090825632_HDR_zpseqwdtcop.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	227.0 KB
ID:	666531
Old 02-16-2017, 01:03 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to JK forum, Jason! We hope to see you around.

Quick Reply: Hello from Southern Middle Tennessee