Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Hi from Atlanta

Old 07-23-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Hi from Atlanta

Hi Guys
My name is Liz Ard. Really. I'm an Oncology RN, old married with a great 19 yr old son. Have two Australian Shepherds and a Coton de Tulear. Been begging for a Jeep for 30 yrs. hubby sells Chevrolets, Buicks, GMCs. Until last month told me Jeeps were no good. All of a sudden jeeps are great and he said I could trade in that embarrassing HHR that I just paid off. Probably bc his dealerships been taking a bunch of them in on trades. So I'm the proud new owner of a new 2014 all black sahara unlimited altitude addition. He wouldn't buy from the dealer that had it in a dual top so just have the hardtop for now. I loosened the hardtop slightly and installed a full spider web shade, installed a 14" antenae and the door sill trim kit. Having fun with it. Wash it every time it looks dirty and just zaino was just delivered this am. I'm going to make it shine even more next week hopefully bc nothing but rain and humidity this week.

Have a really dumb question I've been searching for. Can I clay bar and wax the hardtop? Mine is the black shiny painted to match the body color one. I'll be using the zaino kit.
Liz
Old 07-23-2014, 09:04 AM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome! My wife is a Liz too that goes by "lizard"

Quick Reply: Hi from Atlanta