Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Keen to change the Jeep Wrangler

Old 03-02-2017, 01:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keen to change the Jeep Wrangler

Jeep Wrangler the original car front bar formed quickly for a long time., but I was not the first to eat crab. There was a car lover done it early in 2012, the other classmate also made one. I think modify it is a good idea. Firstly,it solved the problem that winch sink on the front bar for a long time.

Someone say that there is not such heavy even if it on the front led light bar is not a problem. May indeed be the case, now the winch are fiber rope,it is really not that heavy but carry with the three or four pounds of things in the front led light bars every day indeed annoying. For the Wrangler,there are a lot of quick plug after the back of the bar. It has even developed no need to cut off after 13 of the original car rear bar to take care of the Chinese license more out of the piece of the mop. It has became much mature but personally speaking that if you don't cut this. If the fast-loading winch is not the arm of the long point? And the front led light bar.The only thing you can do is to do the quick plug yourself. I also want to purchase a finished product before the bar, put the location of the winch to do a quick jack on the line, but this can only be achieved before and after didn't reach losing weight purpose.

Here I want to express my sincere thanks to the two predecessors of the idea to make this idea sounds feasible.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1 (1).png
Views:	30
Size:	379.8 KB
ID:	667536Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	34
Size:	411.3 KB
ID:	667537Click image for larger version

Name:	3.png
Views:	31
Size:	410.0 KB