Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

new jeep owner in new jersey!

Old 07-22-2014, 10:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new jeep owner in new jersey!

How's it going guys and gals, I'm a new member so I would like to introduce myself. My names bill and I'm 20 years old. I just bought my first car which is a 2013 rubicon unlimited and I love it. I put a lift, some new tires/wheels, bushwacker flat flares, and a body armor front bumper. (Rear bumper coming soon, I just don't know what I want yet) but anyway if any of you guys would like to go wheeling some time in jersey, message me. I live in the jersey shore area. But anyway I hope all of you are having a great day and hope to make some jeep friends haha
Old 07-22-2014, 11:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The pines barren is a fun place to wheel but I would suggest a snorkel since there are plenty of water crossing areas. Its muddy and sandy there also. I am down in MD and have been up there a couple of times. I am waiting on my 2015 to come in and I may head back up there. Good Luck and have fun with your new Jeep. Congrats
Old 07-22-2014, 01:54 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the forum billydove17

Quick Reply: new jeep owner in new jersey!