Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New jeep so I figured I would join the board.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New jeep so I figured I would join the board.

Tired of mega expensive diesel repairs, so I dumped the SuperDuty for a 2014 Sahara. Yeah a Rubicon with the bigger Dana and a locker would have been nice but this Sahara was on the lot new with a few upgrades. Stock gears a little weak with the 35's but will address that soon enough.Glad to find the forum as I have already read some great posts by guys who know jeeps.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome, I joined the JK crew because my diesel was costing to much to operate as a dd.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by ljvsnyder
Welcome, I joined the JK crew because my diesel was costing to much to operate as a dd.
Diesel love driv'in em hate fix'in em!! All crap if you ask me. Dodge and their weak trannys Chev and the junky expensive injectors then there is Ford...............wow they dropped the ball all together!! Weekend 4x4 is all my jeep will get so not going all out with it and keepin it pretty tame as it's my daily driver to work that pays for it! Gearing and a locker on the list for now.Has a lift and 35' Toyo OpenCountry's and the 3:21's pretty soft.
Old 07-26-2014, 09:50 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by InkedCanuck
Diesel love driv'in em hate fix'in em!! All crap if you ask me. Dodge and their weak trannys Chev and the junky expensive injectors then there is Ford...............wow they dropped the ball all together!! Weekend 4x4 is all my jeep will get so not going all out with it and keepin it pretty tame as it's my daily driver to work that pays for it! Gearing and a locker on the list for now.Has a lift and 35' Toyo OpenCountry's and the 3:21's pretty soft.
youll love it once you get rid of the 3:21s. I really like the ride i get on 4:10s, and i hear lots of good things about the 3:73s too. lockers are just awesome when you need them theres alot of nice and helpfull people around the forum too so dont hesitate to ask them for help, the only really stupid questions are those that dont get asked..... and a couple of the ones i did ask.

Quick Reply: New jeep so I figured I would join the board.