Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Jeeper in NorCal

Old 05-05-2016, 10:09 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeeper in NorCal

Hi everyone...I've been trolling the board for a couple months since I got my '15 JKU. This is my first Jeep and I'm glad to be apart of the community. It's a DD, but we're hoping to hit some trails eventually.

So far I've done some easy stuff, Ace Rails and hitch. I'm hoping to add some more mods myself to learn more about my Jeep and obviously to save some labor $$. The information here has been great and it's nice to see everyone's setup.
Old 05-05-2016, 06:37 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome aboard the forum
Old 05-05-2016, 07:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome.
Old 05-06-2016, 01:52 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! Lots of ideas on here for mods as well as knowledgeable and friendly folks. Are you planning on doing some?
Old 05-06-2016, 08:12 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by carid
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase! Lots of ideas on here for mods as well as knowledgeable and friendly folks. Are you planning on doing some?
Short answer is yes, as time and money allows like everyone else. I'm not a "motorhead" and honestly had no interest in vehicles before I got my Jeep. Now I want to learn to do pretty much everything myself. It so far has been a learning process from reading on here and watching YouTube videos.

We'd eventually like to run some trails, starting out easy to more difficult, just something fun for the family to do outdoors together. I don't want to go all hardcore with everything, since it is DD, but enough to be able to conquer some decent terrain. Seems like a small lift and some better tires are in my near future, besides that I'm not 100% sure what else I would do yet.
Old 05-06-2016, 08:29 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome! East Bay Area here. Enjoy the obsession!

Quick Reply: New Jeeper in NorCal