Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New JK Member...... RIP TJ......

Old 01-14-2017, 03:16 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JK Member...... RIP TJ......

Just ordered a new JK Unlimited...... Had my 98' TJ for almost 19 years and a freak ice storm a month back took my TJ. Hit some ice..... into the Jersey barrier I went and my TJ is no more..... Didn't even look bad -- only messed up my bumper and front fender... but frame was bent. I can't complain -- paid 21K for my TJ back in 97' the insurance company cut me a check for $8,600...... Can you say JEEPS HOLD THEIR VALUE?

2017 JK unlimited SAHARA has been ordered...... Max tow pkg, connectivity pkg, manual trans, hardtop, heated seats and limited slip rear.... Out the door for $36k..... Cant wait to pick it up!
Old 01-14-2017, 03:24 PM
JK Newbie

Sweet deal. Sorry to hear about the TJ. Is was everyone okay?
Old 01-14-2017, 04:12 PM
JK Newbie

Just a few scratches on me.... I was the only one in the Jeep and it was a one-car accident.

The real kicker was -- I had stopped for a car that was off the road and on fire.... Roads were dry when I stopped -- I was there for 30 minutes waiting on fire dept and police.... In that time the freezing rain came --- I left and ended up wrecking not 2 miles down the road. No good deed goes un-punished..... Well - I am getting a JKU now!

Quick Reply: New JK Member...... RIP TJ......