Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New meat from the Copper Star State

Old 08-28-2014, 07:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New meat from the Copper Star State

Howdy all

I am a single 46 year old male JK nut from Tucson AZ. I joined up as I wanted to jaw a bit with other fans of the "AR-15 of vehicles".
I am running a modified 2010 JK Unlimited Sport in Black. Spent a ton on custom parts for it, with no signs of slowing down anytime soon.

Tucson seems to be JK Country, I see dozens each day while running down parts and whatnot. I realized that, soon after I bought this JK that other JK owners wave to each other as they pass. I have seen that with motorcycles, but never cars or trucks. Kinda cool, actually. Some folks will chase you down to yack about parts and accessories. Kinda like a club that no one knows the other members of , until you run into another true-believer.

My JK seems to have been owned by a young female teacher. There were teaching supplies spilled in the jack cubby, and both bumpers were low-speed impacted at odd angles. It appears that she never had the darn thing tuned, either The stock tire carrier was cracked through as well. I pulled all the damaged stuff off and have been going nuts getting this thing bug-out worthy.

I am going to look into joining a Jeep trekking club when the temps here get below 90 (sometime around December if last year was any indicator).
Old 08-28-2014, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know what that heat is like Hello and welcome to the forum!

Quick Reply: New meat from the Copper Star State