Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New from Mid Michigan

Old 11-29-2015, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Mid Michigan

Hello,

I just bought a low mileage 2011 Unlimited Sahara, and I am already here seeking wisdom.

One, is that I have the infiinity speakers and am looking to replace the tweeters. I understand there are many threads over many forums on this, but if anyone is generous enough with their time to point me to the direction of whatever the general consensus of the best option is, I would appreciate it. Also any suggestions on replacing the subwoofer would also be awesome.

The other is the actual towing capacity of a Auto trasmission 4dr with the 3.21 axle. Basically all other configurations are listed in the manual, but not this one. I fear it is 1000 as that is what the other 3.21 axles are.

I am new to owning a Jeep myself, though my family has a 42 Willys that is awaiting restoration. It has been in the family since being dismissed from service, though it hasn't run in my lifetime.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	631249  
Old 11-29-2015, 08:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Great to have you here on the forum
Old 11-30-2015, 03:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Welcome from traverse city.

northridge 4x4
Old 12-02-2015, 12:54 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Hello and welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. Your Jeep looks great! Lots of very informed members on here with a wealth of information, so you've come to the right place. Feel free to reach out if any questions appear.

Quick Reply: New from Mid Michigan