Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

From toronto, ontario - i'm new... And i'm hooked!!!

Old 08-27-2014, 07:53 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From toronto, ontario - i'm new... And i'm hooked!!!

Hey JKF members!! Been a proud owner of a brand new 2014 JKU Sport S for just over a month now! Waited over 10 years to actually pull the trigger to buy one and now that I've finally owned one I have no regret even after reading a load of posts and articles with bad reviews of it! Best thing is... this is also the wifey's dream car so I probably won't have to make excuses as to why I need the 4" lift with 35" tires or a 4 light light bar...

Anyway, hello everyone! This probably the best community of enthusiasts I've been with so far!! Cheear!
Old 08-28-2014, 08:07 PM
JK Newbie

Hello and welcome! Awesome that you have such a supportive wife! I just told my GF that I ordered $800 in bumper and skids and she looked at me like
Old 08-28-2014, 08:17 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome to the JK-Forum And yes having a significant other that supports the jeep addiction is key
Old 11-11-2014, 07:09 AM
JK Newbie

Default Awesome.

Don't go to these guys in Vaughan when you get your new wheels and rubber. They swapped out what I was sold, 285/70/17's with 265/70/17's without telling me. I didn't notice and they won't fix it. It won't even be noticeable they say… obviously they don't get Jeeps. Enjoy the new ride!

Read about it at My Tire District Experience | One guy's trip into a consumer experience nightmare. and let others know about it.

Quick Reply: From toronto, ontario - i'm new... And i'm hooked!!!