Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Wonderful World of Windy Wyoming - new guy

Old 08-21-2014, 08:00 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wonderful World of Windy Wyoming - new guy

Howdy all,

Retired military (wingnut). Wife has a '14 Mustang GT that wont do so hot here in the wintertime. So we got a '14 unlimited for the winter. She is still driving the GT and I got to drive the unlimited around and was like hmmmmm. The vehicle that I drove is a '08 Dodge Nitro. With about 80k miles, it was going to be needing some manual trans work, wiper switch, tires etc etc etc. So with some discussion we decided to get a Willy.

Last edited by WillyD; 08-22-2014 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:14 PM
JK Newbie

Congrats on the new additions!!

Welcome to the forum!
I spend some time in Cheyenne at the new Cancer Center. (I fix their radiation machine up there) If you see an all black 2012 Call of Duty, that would be me!

congrats and welcome again!

BTW -I'm out of Colorado.
Old 08-21-2014, 08:23 PM
JK Freak

o ya its a very RED red, I have a 14 rubicon its red with black hard top and fenders. with the red black combo its pretty sweet, just ordered my first touch up pen for it, mud terrains throw rocks like no other and it beat up my passenger side rear door lower hinge enough to need fresh paint to keep the rust away
Old 08-22-2014, 04:43 PM
JK Newbie

If I find some flat top fenders, I will be taking the Willys and put them on the wife's. Might even be thinking about using truck liner on the tops to kill the red abit.

Quick Reply: Wonderful World of Windy Wyoming - new guy