Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Summer runs 2015

Old 01-28-2015, 02:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Summer runs 2015

All,
I've posted day runs across the Rubicon and Fordyce the past two years. I've had a few takers from this forum, but taken probably 20 people/groups across during that time. As usual I am willing to support trips and requests, pending my work travel requirements and actual vacation plans I have this year. So if there's interest, just let me know.

Here is something different:
I will be hosting a group from Washington State on a Rubicon trip. They will be up on the trail from Saturday June 13th, through the 17th. I will be running up to meet them for the 15-17th (Mon-Wed). They will already be camping on the trail. If there's any interest in part of this scheudle, just let me know. This is an early Rubicon run. The weather will be unpredicatable - the trail is more difficult than later in the year. But it should be quite fun.

Let me know if there is interest in other runs and I will consider them. I have some new tires that I need to dial in, but that should happen well ahead of summer. Hoperfully there will be some snow runs this year too.
Old 02-03-2015, 05:38 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We are up there the week before,may have to put in for longer vacation
Old 02-04-2015, 07:59 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If your schedule works out, just let me know and we can connect. I'm unsure how many rigs are coming down, but it's smaller than your July event.

Quick Reply: Summer runs 2015