Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Currie anti-rock for sale

Old 08-17-2016, 05:34 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by larry0071
What was your experience with the Anti-Rock compared to removing end links? Do you give up a pretty noticeable amount of axle twist?
It was a good experience to run it on my jeep especially when off camber, it kept the body my level and predictable. I think it's great system for light to moderate wheeling and it's always nice to be able to pull off and hit the trail without having to disconnect.
With the type of wheeling I'm getting into and the mods I've added to my suspension I like the front being a little more free to move.
Old 08-17-2016, 05:46 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Man if I was not house building poor I would get this.

Good Luck with the sale.

R/
Will
Old 08-17-2016, 06:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ronin2120
It was a good experience to run it on my jeep especially when off camber, it kept the body my level and predictable. I think it's great system for light to moderate wheeling and it's always nice to be able to pull off and hit the trail without having to disconnect. With the type of wheeling I'm getting into and the mods I've added to my suspension I like the front being a little more free to move.
Ya, this is my situation. Went to an Antirock after my e-disco bit the dust. I was incredibly happy for a while and enjoyed the ease of not disconnecting. Definitely made off camber situations feel much better. But after a year or so of running it, it's obvious to me that it's limiting my down travel. I find myself in a lot of situations where I have a wheel hanging in the air because my AntiRock arm is sitting practically level. So for the type of rock crawling I'm doing, I just don't think I'm getting the suspension travel I need.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:06 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

And to the OP, not trying to interfere with your sale by chiming in with my comment. For many situations I think the AR is great, but my experiences were very similar.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:44 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by PsychoCupcake
And to the OP, not trying to interfere with your sale by chiming in with my comment. For many situations I think the AR is great, but my experiences were very similar.
No worries that's the position I'm in now as well, I figure there's someone out there that can benefit from the system.👍
Old 08-17-2016, 08:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jason,

I already have the AR setup on my Jeep but I know someone who could really use this so I'll buy it. I probably wont be able to meet up with you until next week if that's ok. Otherwise, I'll try to get someone from down south to pick it up for me.

Let me know if this works for you....

Thanks, Bill
Old 08-17-2016, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Sorry Bill I saw this too late the swaybar already sold.

Quick Reply: Currie anti-rock for sale