Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Northwest meet-n-greet online thread...with pictures!

Old 09-20-2009, 01:28 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The day I brought her home.
Had her for a month now, plan to hit some forestry dept roads next weekend!
I am a 4WD newb, starting a family so it was time to stop racing.
Old 09-20-2009, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bubble, found the picture from few months ago, for sure your jeep as i now noticed your stickers, had to dig around, got like 3 different camera plus camera phones and wasnt sure where it was.
Love your mods, some of which i am planing myself,.
now I just got OEM hd lift and few other things, 35's next month so you will still be the biggest in kirkland area with those 37's, then front bumper soon, thinking HXD modular bumper, ow and where did you get your antenna? I got a short's but like the chunkiness of your antenna and it look like it might take more of a beating.

The following users liked this post:
Carol Lorrie Ward (06-17-2020)
Old 09-27-2009, 06:35 AM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, I'm kinda new to the area. I grew up in arlington, but joined the Army at 18. Now I'm back, well sort of, I'm stationed at Lewis but currently deployed. Here's a couple pics of my Jeep from last November.

I'm married with three girls and one small dog. My Jeep is an 08 unlimited X, LSD read diff, 6 disc with Infinity sterio. So far the mods are pretty much all cosmetic, neoprene seat covers, Mopar floor mats and door sill guards, Garmin nuvi GPS, and some stailness and billet trim pieces. The real mods will begin when I get home. I have a set of 35" MT/Rs on 17" Mamba M2 wheels, 2 1/2" teraflex lift with shocks, Teraflex HD SS, JKS front track bar, Currie front upper arms, Superchips Flashpaq, MBRP SS relocation cat back, 5.13 gears, JKS disconnects and Rugged Ridge side armor sitting in the garage waiting for me to get home. I'm not sure who is the most excited to get the Jeep together, me or the wife.
Old 10-05-2009, 12:59 AM
JK Newbie

Default North of Seattle

Hey Guys I am on the North end of Whidbey island. Oak Harbor to be more precise. '07 JK X Unlimited, 4 " Zone offroad lift, 33x11.50 tires mounted on stock 16" rims. 18" glass pack exaust, and more odds and ends here and there. If you are looking for a group to run with check out www.whidbey4x4.com, we are always looking for new and interesting people to ride trails with.
Old 10-15-2009, 09:53 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by FlyingJeep
Hello all...

I've lived her in the great Northwest all my life. I'm 32 years old, married with two boys and one girl, three big dogs and a handful of cats too.

Here's my JK...

...for details on my JK - look in my profile.
I recognise that Rig!

I need to take some Pics of mine. When I do I'll introduce myself =)

Brad
Old 10-17-2009, 05:43 PM
JK Freak

Mad, cool pic. give me a shout if you see me around. I think I caught a glimpse of you a couple weeks back. I am mainly on the other site now but I check this one sometimes. Take it easy.

Originally Posted by mad_philosopher
Bubble, found the picture from few months ago, for sure your jeep as i now noticed your stickers, had to dig around, got like 3 different camera plus camera phones and wasnt sure where it was.
Love your mods, some of which i am planing myself,.
now I just got OEM hd lift and few other things, 35's next month so you will still be the biggest in kirkland area with those 37's, then front bumper soon, thinking HXD modular bumper, ow and where did you get your antenna? I got a short's but like the chunkiness of your antenna and it look like it might take more of a beating.

Old 10-29-2009, 05:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

Names Benny, Just bought my first Jeep, an 07 Rubicon unlimited. So far the only mod I have is the Wilderness rack.

Last edited by Bennyhana; 10-29-2009 at 05:08 PM.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:16 PM
JK Newbie

We are here in and Vancouer Wa. Hope to meet some of you fine Jeep owners someday.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Bad Road.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	32907  
Old 01-29-2010, 01:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

About ready to pop a wheelie!

Representin the fine town of 'Hap Hap Happy Valley, OR USA!"

I wanna go to Moab
Old 01-29-2010, 02:03 PM
JK Freak

Wow, we have to do better than this.

Quick Reply: Northwest meet-n-greet online thread...with pictures!