Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

PNW what was done to your jeep this week

Old 11-01-2015, 03:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Replaced the rotor and brake pads.

Trying EBC's slotted rotor and the Green Stuff. I was using the Yellow Stuff before but it creates a lot of dust. The Yellow Stuff is great and does not seem to suffer from heat fatigue and I used and abused it coming down steep trails and roads. Let's see how the Green Stuff works.

Link to a write-up. The Spidertrax spacers were bonded to the old rotor so I had to apply heat and tap it until it came loose. This time I was very generous with the anti-seize compound.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-w...8/#post4156808
Old 11-18-2015, 06:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JPLife
Installed my poison spyder crusher flares.
Looks really good
Old 11-19-2015, 05:05 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DA RUNT

Looks really good
Thanks, went with the narrow width. Love how they look and hold up on the trail.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:51 AM
JK Freak

Busy day today:
Rear axle shafts
Synergy front tierod
Sector shaft brace/track bar - been sitting in my garage for 2 months and finally got around to getting it on
ARB diff covers - royal purple fluid.
Carpet reinstalled

My jeep needed some TLC, now it's ready for a 2week long trip to SoCal.
Old 11-23-2015, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

Got the lift and shocks finally. So I went ahead and put it all together over the weekend. Started Friday after a morning of hunting...which was very slow. Wish the snows had come in closer, blue bird day...oh well...better luck next time. Bentley(the dog) had a great time getting some training in.
Attachment 630844

Back to the house, cleaned out the gear and then got to the lift. We managed to get the front end mostly tore apart Saturday evening before dinner. After dinner we really didnt feel like working anymore so we called it. Sunday we started after breakfast, around 10am, then finished up around 3:30pm.

Installed:
Rancho control arm drop brackets
RK 2.5" springs
RK Track bar
Re-used the 3/4" spacer for the rear for some additional lift
Rancho RS9000 shocks for a 4" lift
Metalcloak front & rear bumpstops
RK rear track bar bracket

Attachment 630840
Attachment 630841
Attachment 630842
Attachment 630843

This week I'll be taking it in for an alignment and to get the track bar relocation bracket welded on. Also ordering up some extended steel braided brake lines. Im also looking into extending my breather tubes and replacing the diff covers.

ACE rear bumper should be here the 30th as well,
Old 11-30-2015, 05:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Prodigy Stage 3 Turbo Upgrade at 77K

We just turned 77K on the Turbo so I decided to step it up a notch!!
The Exhaust manifolds were failing so I went with a Killer set of JBA Shorty headers and pulled the
trigger on the Stage #3 accessories to take it to 12 PSI. Since I was digging into the Jeep....I heat wrapped
all the plumbing to knock out all the ender hood temps!! We pull a 3700 Lb trailer during the summer months.
Everything installed perfectly and the BOV really helps with smoothing out the Cruise Control. I Couldn't be happier!!!
So....Here's the break down:

- Full Prodigy 3.8L kit Massive Air to Air IC and NO CATs also Prodigy Exhaust System and 4.56 Gears....for 76k Miles
- New 37" Mudders Installed with Suspension freshing (New Springs and Fox Shocks)
- Firestone Airbags on the rear Springs
- Complete Prodigy Stage #3 Kit Installed with BOV
- JBA SS/Coated Shorty Headers
- All Exhaust tubbing Heat Wrapped
- Spark Plug wires and Boots Heat Sleaved

Old 12-21-2015, 06:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default Reverse Lights and rear Bumper Lights!

So,
I finally got around to replacing the halogen rear bumper lights I Installed quite a few years back....With Some Aurora 40 watt 3300 Lumen
flush mount LEDs.....and Alos replaces the LED reverse Bulbs....With some Mini Rock light LEDS. The rear is finally done!
G

Old 12-21-2015, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 03HDFB
So, I finally got around to replacing the halogen rear bumper lights I Installed quite a few years back....With Some Aurora 40 watt 3300 Lumen flush mount LEDs.....and Alos replaces the LED reverse Bulbs....With some Mini Rock light LEDS. The rear is finally done! G
Looks great, do you have any shots of the reverse lights at night? Looking at doing something like that.

Last edited by DA RUNT; 12-21-2015 at 05:25 PM.
Old 12-22-2015, 05:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DA RUNT
Looks great, do you have any shots of the reverse lights at night? Looking at doing something like that.
I'll get you some....Its much better than the LED Bulb for sure.....and very easy to mod. I may step it up the VisionX single round
foglight in the future...But once I flip the switch for the bumper lights...Its day time!
G
Old 12-22-2015, 06:11 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Picked up this bad boy from a local jeeper for cheap! Can't wait to get it mounted
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2814493473.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	609.6 KB
ID:	632694  

Quick Reply: PNW what was done to your jeep this week