Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.

Old 01-14-2014, 07:56 PM
JK Enthusiast

Location: 2nd star to the right, and straight on 'til morning
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RHD-Manx2
I guess I hurt some feelings here pointing out the pathetic ticket strategy Seattle has attempted to use in order to fill the stadium with the sensitive 12th man...

I'm sorry Seattle Seahawk fans for ruffling feathers...

bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, whaa,, whaa
bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, whaa,, whaa
bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, bla, whaa, whaa, whaa, bla, bla, bla, whaa,, whaa,

You forty-whiner fans are like a ant climbing up the cows leg telling the cow "don't worry, I'll be gentle".
Welcome to Century-Link!!!!!
You should enjoy it, it will be therapeutic.

You are just another dimwitted cheese and crackers pansy ass whiner fan.
You need written instructions (in small words) on how to be a fan.
Since you need help I'll fill you in.
NOW is the time for you to sit down and shut the f**k up.

Take your "history" and shove it.
Its NOW TIME!!!!
The HAWKS and the 12th man are making a new history.
Get used to it.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!

I'm sure your whiners organization will send you a card on what to do next.
Such as take a day off and go to the spa for some "hot yoga" or a pedicure...

Last edited by NoQuarter#121; 01-14-2014 at 08:28 PM.
Old 01-14-2014, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by RHD-Manx2
Ha right on! If Pete Carrol keeps chewing gum the way he does he'll start his intro into the meth-head image!

I apologize for the trolling thread... Really I do... But we are best off without fair weather fans like you. You fit right in in Seattle... Enjoy!

Really amped about the game on Sunday and a little bit of banter never hurt anybody right!?

To 40-whiners!

Great weekend for football
Old 01-14-2014, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

In case you where wondering, the whole "no tickets to CA zip codes"?

Its a publicity stunt.
Uh, duh.

Whiner fans can be SOOO sensitive....

The Clink sold out in minutes.

Tickets are always available second hand at "market prices", which is to say price gouging is in full effect.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robsjeep9
Boy sure looks like you decided to to take the high road...... Thinking classless !!!!!!!

GO STEELERS
GO AWAY!

steelers is right, as in stole a championship through incompetent, or worse, intentionally illicit officiating.

GO HAWKS!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AKBearMoose
They're still available at Ticketmaster, e-tix, etc.

that being said......GO BRONCOS!!!!

We have tickets, and we are in 99654...from across another country away! (And I hate both teams...LOL)
See you in the superbowl after we get past the 2nd best team in the NFL.

I just hope we don't get "home jobbed" like last time.

I mean, hey, I like Manning too, but Denver is gonna get crushed by the NFC team (either one) unless the official "fix" it.

GO HAWKS!!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Man this is fun!

GO HAWKS!!!!

LEGION OF BOOM, BABY, LEGION OF BOOM!!!
Old 01-14-2014, 08:36 PM
JK Junkie

Niner fans cling to their championships that they got when the Seahawks were in the afc. Guess what? Niners have had a losing record since hawks came to nfc. Ohh well. Lots of friends who are niner fans and I'm a bleeding blue green and gray Seahawks. See ya this weekend and no matter what a nfc team takes the sb this year

Last edited by Tooadvanced; 01-15-2014 at 05:41 AM.
Old 01-14-2014, 08:48 PM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where's the popcorn? This is gettin' good
Old 01-15-2014, 06:47 AM
JK Freak

Default Here we go....

Seattle fans like to laugh at Niner fans because we "live in the past" It's called our history and we are damn proud of our history. Our history is Championships. Why can't we be proud of that? The reason why we throw it in your face is because we know how it feels to win it all. You don't. Why not be proud of the great DECADES they had? Don't mad because you have no history at all to show how "great" your team is. Once you guys win one, yeah I'll say good job but I'm still going to say, we have 5. LOL Just because the Seahawks are having a great regular season, doesn't alway equate to a championship. It's good to be confident, but if Championships were won during the regular season, Peyton Manning would have 10 already and Tom Brady would be wearing rings on his toes.
Old 01-15-2014, 07:29 AM
JK Freak

Raider fan here. The 49ers may have 5
rings but remember. They sucked hard for a loooong time until the 80's and they also were winning at a time when they had hands down the weakest division in football. Lots of free wins right there every year for a looong time. They also had a penchant for getting away with holding a lot.

The 49ers will most likely lose to the hawks cuz its in seattle. And even if the 49ers win, manning is gonna beat them. You can say what u want about manning but he's a beast. He wont be stopped this year. Obviously.

Also want to say true 49er fans are hard to come by, no disrespect to those that are real fans, but 49er fans are VERY fairweather. If they arent doing well you wont hear or see 9er fans in the bay area much. I dont think most 9er fans even care to watch football. They just hop on the wagon when theyre being hyped up by the media here.

Rrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiidddeeeerrrrrrrrssssss

Quick Reply: The Seahawks are garbage as a team and a fan base.