Notices

Dixie Run 2013

Old 08-24-2013, 04:14 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dixie Run 2013

Anyone going to attend this years Dixie Run in Sparta TN Sept 26-29....check it out
http://sfwda.org/events/dixie-run/
Old 08-26-2013, 08:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Me and a few other buddies from Southern IN area are planning on this.
Old 08-31-2013, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

Registered a few days ago. My first SFWDA event. Will probably be out of place judging from previous years photos with stock JKR, but it will be fun experience I can share with the wife on my birthday.
Old 09-01-2013, 03:46 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brittcale
Registered a few days ago. My first SFWDA event. Will probably be out of place judging from previous years photos with stock JKR, but it will be fun experience I can share with the wife on my birthday.
You'll be fine especially in a JKR. There are trail rides there for about any experience level or vehicle. Ask for a map when you register and be sure to show up early for the rock challenge all the good rocks, aka seats go fast. lol
Old 09-09-2013, 10:58 AM
JK Newbie

Hello my name is Danny and I'm with Cumberland Offroad from the Sparta Tn area.
We are trying to get the word out about another ride we will be having at this years Dixie Run.
This is a last minute addition so we couldn't get it posted on Southern web site in time for everyone to see it.
At this years Dixie Run we are going to have a leaf looker ride for the stock and mildly built rigs.
On Friday morning we will leave GMP at 8:00am and go to the Big Bottom/Scotts Gulf area. The
ride will take most of the day so you will need a full tank of gas and eats. We are doing this on Fri.
so we don’t have to be in a rush to get back to GMP since there’s no other events on Fri. We would
like to limit the number to 20-25 rigs. There will be a sign up board at the check in office.

Thanks for reading and hope to see everyone there.

Quick Reply: Dixie Run 2013