Notices

EIBACH Off-Road OPEN HOUSE- Factory tours! Driver Meet and Greet! FREE Event!

Old 07-07-2015, 01:29 PM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EIBACH Off-Road OPEN HOUSE- Factory tours! Driver Meet and Greet! FREE Event!

Hey Everyone, we would like to invite you out to see what we do over here at Eibach. You'll have an opportunity to see first hand, how we build our new JK and WK2 All-Terrain-Lift springs and shocks, as well as our Off-Road race springs and all of our new Pro-Truck Shocks. In addition, we have some professional drivers stopping in for meet and greets and will have some coffee and food for those who make it in early.

The idea is to get an off-road "cars and coffee" going so people have a central place to meet before heading out to the desert or up to the hills for the day. So bring your JK's, bring your UTV's or whatever off-road toys you've got and swing by Saturday July 25th.

Where: Eibach - 264 Mariah Circle, Corona, CA 92879
When: Saturday - July 25th, 7:30am to 11:30am
How Much: FREE

See you soon,
Mark

Last edited by Eibach; 07-07-2015 at 01:32 PM.
Old 07-09-2015, 06:19 AM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 07-10-2015, 11:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice. But I work saturdays:(
Old 07-22-2015, 02:33 PM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Open House & Trail Run

I want to add that after the Open House (around 11:00 or 11:30) we will be running up to Santiago Peak via Indian Truck Trail for a short little off-road adventure. Nothing too technical, just a nice afternoon in the dirt. Everyone is invited to the OH and to the trail run. Please chime in if you plan to go. I hope to see a few JKF members out there THIS SATURDAY!

Open House - I know there will be Jeeps, RZRs and race trucks on display, coffee & donuts and a factory tour as well. I have toured the Eibach factory in the past and it is pretty neat to see how they make springs and shocks, right here in Merica!

Quick Reply: EIBACH Off-Road OPEN HOUSE- Factory tours! Driver Meet and Greet! FREE Event!