Notices

Georgia Jeep Jam Nov8-9th free camping

Old 10-07-2014, 07:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Georgia Jeep Jam Nov8-9th free camping

Georgia Jeep Jam Nov8-9th free camping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Georgia Jeep Jam

Located in West Ga. West of Marietta

You don’t want to miss this one

30 miles of trails on a Thousand acres of rolling Mtns

Bypass option for every trail

Great for spectating

Night ride Saturday night with special obstacle course

Live band

Free camping

Georgia Jeep Jam

*Preregister- would be a good idea
Old 11-03-2014, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

It's coming up this weekend. The weather will be primo for camping and there will be some fun entertainment Saturday night.
You could come for just one of the days for a less cost.

These trails will be really GOOD fun. Lots of climbs and descents with great traction. Even the girlfriend could learn to drive out there.
No muddy holes on these trails, clean up should just be a spray off.

Gates open Friday close Sunday night.
Old 11-04-2014, 04:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

A few of us will be there this Sunday. Anyone else going?
Old 11-04-2014, 05:33 PM
JK Newbie

Where is some info on this?
Old 11-04-2014, 05:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Try this link:

Georgia Jeep Jam
Old 11-05-2014, 05:58 AM
JK Newbie

We highly recommend riding both days, since we have more trails than you are likely to cover in one day.

However, you can come out to ride Saturday only and you still get the Bon Fire, live Music, night ride, obstacle course, and camping Saturday night, then head home Sunday morning.

OR you can ride Sunday only, show up late in the day on Saturday, and still participate in the Bon fire, live music, night ride, obstacle course, and camping Saturday night.

Either one day pass gets you everything except the second day out on the trails, but the weekend pass is a bargain, and you will want to ride both days to cover all the trails. Good trails, lots of fun!

Georgia Jeep Jam .com
Old 11-05-2014, 10:31 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DtMaurer
We highly recommend riding both days, since we have more trails than you are likely to cover in one day.

However, you can come out to ride Saturday only and you still get the Bon Fire, live Music, night ride, obstacle course, and camping Saturday night, then head home Sunday morning.

OR you can ride Sunday only, show up late in the day on Saturday, and still participate in the Bon fire, live music, night ride, obstacle course, and camping Saturday night.

Either one day pass gets you everything except the second day out on the trails, but the weekend pass is a bargain, and you will want to ride both days to cover all the trails. Good trails, lots of fun!

Georgia Jeep Jam .com
I would love to come out all weekend, but I have some stuff going on Saturday. Although this is a Jeep event, are other 4x4s welcome to come?
Old 11-11-2014, 05:35 AM
JK Newbie

Sure, all makes are welcome.

Georgia Jeep Jam 2014 is in the Books!! Awesome time!

There where Jeeps of all types, lots of families, guys with dates, girls with curls, and guys looking to outdo their buddies.
For Jeeps, these trails offer a good time ride, without the threat of body or undercarriage damage. This park maybe the only trail system you can take a pretty much stock Jeep and not worry about those things. Good place to work on driving skills, and also let the wifey behind the wheel.
-Highland Park Resort offers a thousand beautiful wooded Acers, and 30 plus miles of trails. These old growth hard woods are beautiful this time of year with lots of critters running around to watch.
-A detailed trail map that was dead on correct. The trail system has an inner and outer perimeter road, and trail split off from there and come back to the perimeter road. All one-way trails, no way to get lost.
-They had an obstacle course for the Jeepers in a clear area of the motocross track. Saturday night, there was a night run on the 2.5 mile MotoGP track, big time fun!
-We have trail rangers on dirt bikes, helping in any way possible. Probably could’ve asked one of the ranger guys to retrieve some gas, small tools, or some cold water.
- We were cooking hamburgers, hotdogs, and Barbeque for lunch both days.
-Free camping Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday night, there were a huge bond fire and a very talented band entertaining the crowd.
On the Trails, there were some good climbs and steep descents, some tight trail spots that can get your heart rate up, lots of smiles and nervous laughter coming off the trails.
There was Lots of great feedback from everyone, number one question was….
“When’s the next event”?
It was a great couple days, with beautiful weather, and good ol’ American fun.
Thanks to those that made it out for the fun.
Thanks again!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsA6_K28fv4

Last edited by DtMaurer; 11-11-2014 at 05:41 AM.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

That's actually my video posted above!! We had so much footage from the day, but I haven't been able to go through most of it. I just used a cheesy template from iMovie to make that video for a friend.

We had a lot of fun out there. We didn't have a chance to explore as many of the trails as we would have liked, but we were able to get a good feel for the park. The friend that came with me is new to off-roading, and this was the perfect terrain for him to get comfortable with his Jeep's capabilities. There are some narrow trails and tight turns, and my hardtop ended up taking some damage on a low hanging branch.

I will be going back next year if they host the same event, but next time I will make a weekend out of it, not just a day trip.

Last edited by Stephens2r; 11-11-2014 at 06:54 AM.
Old 11-12-2014, 08:20 AM
JK Newbie

I thought it was a good video, showing the good clean fun on the trails.
Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=YKzwVhSWxSs&app=desktop

Last edited by DtMaurer; 11-14-2014 at 09:49 AM. Reason: add

Quick Reply: Georgia Jeep Jam Nov8-9th free camping