Notices

Jeep Event Attendance is Up

Old 06-17-2014, 10:35 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Event Attendance is Up

Not only are Jeep vehicle sales on the rise, but Jeep events seem to be booming as well.

The Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival, held in Butler, Pennsylvania is reporting pre-registration for the event is at 1,557 Jeeps -- nearly 500 more than 2013. Last year, more than 15,000 people attended the three-day gathering.

The Easter Jeep Safari, held in Moab, Utah earlier during the year, now draws more than 10,000 attendees for the week-long event.
The Butler festival is held in tribute to the Bantam Jeep developed to benefit the Allied forces of World War II.

Attendees come from all around the world to participate in the Jeep festival, which also includes off-roading events, special guest speakers and Jeep vendors.

Read more on the JK-Forum blog.
Old 06-28-2014, 12:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

I was in bantam this year and we had a great time. Besides the heavy storm Friday afternoon , had awesome weather the rest of the weekend
Old 06-28-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Softtailfreek
I was in bantam this year and we had a great time. Besides the heavy storm Friday afternoon , had awesome weather the rest of the weekend
X2 Good times, I look forward to it every year.
Old 06-28-2014, 04:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's awesome news! I'm hoping to get to some events this year to meet some new people.

Quick Reply: Jeep Event Attendance is Up