Notices

Jeep Week Myrtle Beach, SC

Old 06-16-2016, 07:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Jeep Week Myrtle Beach, SC

I don't know how many are aware but I have come across this a couple times but does not seem to be much about it with the exception of FB. I don't know who is doing the planning but here is what is going on. Since I live here I will try to be there.
Here is a copy and paste from the FB page

https://www.facebook.com/mbjeepweek/

Myrtle Beach Jeep Week
June 23-26
Events
Thursday 6:00(you can be early) meet and eat at Long beards bar and grill 5040 Carolina Forrest Blvd (feel free to park in grass across the street or in the parking lot) Also a nice Jeeping pastor will do the blessing of the jeeps
Friday battery park for some light wheeling and playing in the mud. Price departure time and all that fun stuff will be on another post later.
Friday evening ice cream social( may be multiple locations and ice cream joints are a hard decision) then Cruz the Blvd
Saturday Cruz in at Palmetto Moonshine 4801 S. Kings Blvd( across from the HD dealer) there will be raffles games and a few trophies handed out ( waiting on a definite for the RTI ramp) also have something up my sleeve for a cool Jeep week Jeep photo set up. Cruz in starts at 10:00am ish till when ever
Saturday night we are looking into a baseball game discounted rate and some more cruzin
Sunday Jeeps and Java send off don't have a place picked yet because i am some what of a coffee snob but I will post those details later also
For the cruzin we will have our CB radios on and on channel 16 and there will be a road leader picked before hand by group vote
Old 06-23-2016, 08:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Anyone gonna make it. Starts tonight

Quick Reply: Jeep Week Myrtle Beach, SC