Notices

Northeast ohio jeeps

Old 03-29-2015, 03:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Northeast ohio jeeps

I'm sure those of you who live in northeast Ohio and western Pennsylvania have all heard of the steel valley super nationals. Well living near Salem ohio it has always had the same stuff every year. Muscle cars, diesel trucks with stacks and bikes. For some change I would like to organize as many jeeps as we could to invade it this year. Tell your friends and family and let's take it over!
Old 04-05-2015, 07:10 AM
JK Newbie

I'm in WV, but I'll come through.
Old 04-05-2015, 07:34 AM
JK Newbie

Alright cool! I don't care where you or your friends are I just want as many jeeps as we can get to take this thing over!
Old 04-09-2015, 11:03 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jeepguy91
I'm sure those of you who live in northeast Ohio and western Pennsylvania have all heard of the steel valley super nationals. Well living near Salem ohio it has always had the same stuff every year. Muscle cars, diesel trucks with stacks and bikes. For some change I would like to organize as many jeeps as we could to invade it this year. Tell your friends and family and let's take it over!
I've only heard radio ads, never been.

I'm in North Canton. When is it happening and where? I obviously didn't pay a ton of attention to the ads.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:55 AM
JK Newbie

It's a large car show for northeast Ohio and western Pennsylvania. If your in north canton your only about an hour outside of Salem ohio. It's June 27-29 this year. I think it would be phenomenal to have as many jeeps and forum members as we can to meet up and cruise through town
Old 04-12-2015, 05:26 PM
JK Newbie

My apologies as I had the dates wrong. It will be the weekend before the 27th I believe the dates are 20th and 21st. Sorry for the inconvenience

Quick Reply: Northeast ohio jeeps