Notices

Trails near camp pendleton and socal area

Old 04-08-2015, 07:25 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trails near camp pendleton and socal area

HEY I'M A PRETTY NEW JEEPER STILL AND HAVEN'T HAD THE CHANCE TO TAKE MY JEEP OUT YET. ANYONE FROM CAMP PENDLETON OR AROUND THE AREA THAT WANTS TO GO FOR A DAY TRIP OR SOMETHING. IF NOT THAT DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING LOCAL TRAILS. AND ALSO MY JEEP IS STILL STOCK.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 04-08-2015, 07:53 AM
JK Freak

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm thinking about another run up to Santiago Peak. Maybe we could do that if you have some time.
Old 04-08-2015, 09:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Machoo
I'm thinking about another run up to Santiago Peak. Maybe we could do that if you have some time.
Where is this Trail and how far from Chula vista is it?

DRS Rubicon 09 BF Mud 255 Stock
Old 04-11-2015, 06:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Machoo
Well when do you plan on making another run? Plus my JKU is still stock. And how many people you think we could get to go?

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 04-11-2015, 05:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by LOLO9293
Well when do you plan on making another run? Plus my JKU is still stock. And how many people you think we could get to go? Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Well I have a trip planned at the end of this month with a few guys to the desert. So I'd be down with May. You have availability on a sat or sun in May? I know I can get at least two other rigs to go with us. It's a pretty legit drive up to Santiago from The El Cariso area. You take the Ortega highway out to the el Cariso fire station. We would meet in that area. Shouldn't be too far from you. Let me know when you have some availability and we will lock it in. Stock rig is good. I have run my stock Sahara several times up there.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:47 PM
JK Newbie

Take hwy 78 out of Oceanside and head east. Don't stop till you get to ocotillo wells SRVA. You live an hour and a half from one of the largest off road areas in the country. Google Anza Borrego National Park too. Stocker can have plenty of fun... See you on the trail!!!
Old 04-13-2015, 02:26 PM
JK Freak

Default Funny

Originally Posted by jkeleig
Take hwy 78 out of Oceanside and head east. Don't stop till you get to ocotillo wells SRVA. You live an hour and a half from one of the largest off road areas in the country. Google Anza Borrego National Park too. Stocker can have plenty of fun... See you on the trail!!!
Pretty funny, this is exactly what I have planned in a couple of weeks. Should be awesome. First time out to the area.

Anyway, let's stay in touch for a trip up to Santiago Peak in May. I can get a few rigs to go.
Old 04-13-2015, 10:01 PM
JK Newbie

Nice... You're gonna have a blast.. Something for everyone. Have fun!!
Old 04-19-2015, 07:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

I'll join you guys, depending on the weekend you decide on. That trail ends somewhat close to home for me. Lmk, I'm in!
Old 04-19-2015, 07:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jkeleig
Just did Anza Borrego with 6 other Jeeps from the forum. What a Blast! Cool people and great fun! Can't wait to go back, Font's point, Superstition, Sand Dam, and Sandstone Canyon were awesome! We even went through an old bombing range, all told probably close to 100 miles in trails over the weekend!

Quick Reply: Trails near camp pendleton and socal area