JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   Modified JK Tech (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/)
-   -   Fox stabilizer? (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/modified-jk-tech-2/fox-stabilizer-266142/)

Jayrubicon 03-01-2013 02:59 AM

Fox stabilizer?

Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....

Jumpmaster 03-01-2013 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Jayrubicon (Post 3453631)
Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....

Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.

Jayrubicon 03-01-2013 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by Jumpmaster (Post 3454165)

Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.

Thanks! I seen that post about the new ATS bad boy. Looks killer. Of you don't mind, post up your review of it when you get it on.
I will probably go with a regular Fox SS for now myself... We'll see what Dan says.

Biggy 03-01-2013 10:58 AM

I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.

Jayrubicon 03-01-2013 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by Biggy (Post 3454226)
I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.

Thanks Biggy, that's what I was hoping to hear.
How die it compare to others you've tried?

ronin2120 03-01-2013 12:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.

Jayrubicon 03-01-2013 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by ronin2120 (Post 3454335)
I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.

Looks great under there Ronin! I do like the idea of adjustability. May have to get one now...
How's it handle those Trail grapps?

ronin2120 03-01-2013 01:18 PM

Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.

Jayrubicon 03-01-2013 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by ronin2120 (Post 3454413)
Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.

I'm leaning more towards this now... Would you say you noticed a good improvement over the one you replaced with the ATS?

ronin2120 03-01-2013 01:31 PM

My stock one was beaten up pretty badly so it was a vast improvement over that. It has smoothed out the steering as well as absorbing uneven road patterns as well. If I had to do it again I'd do it without a second thought very happy with this product.