Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

BRAND NEW JKU Gobi Stealth Roof rack

Old 11-05-2016, 03:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BRAND NEW JKU Gobi Stealth Roof rack

Click image for larger version

Name:	Gobi.JPG
Views:	276
Size:	658.8 KB
ID:	660386I ordered this rack back in May, and it took almost 4 months to get to me from Gobi (they have a long lead time). Anyways, it's literally been sitting in my garage on its pallet for a month now and I'm going to put it up for sale as I don't have (and won't have) the time to install it anytime over the next couple months with kids and work schedule.

So, that being said, it's the Gobi Stealth roof rack for 4 door JK woth the optional 40" LED light bar mount($1600). -Light not included roof rack comes with rear ladder, wind fairing, and all hardware, still all in box/pallet.

I also have the Gobi Sunroof Insert ($179), the Gobi Upper Body Protection ($100) and the Gobi Highlift Jack attachment ($149.99) for the rack. All of this is literally still in the crate in my garage. (SEE Photo)

I've got over $2,000 in this rack, plus they are on a 3 month lead time when u order them still. I'm asking $1,800 for it, and buyer must pick up.

Located in Anderson, SC.

Let me know if you're interested. If not, no worries!

Thanks

Luke

Last edited by AU Bronc N JK; 11-07-2016 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm interested but can't front that much dough. Personally I would've gotten the 50" light bar option (it's what I have now).

Sent ya a PM.
Old 11-05-2016, 04:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I put mine on in the dark by myself with mosquitoes eating me the whole time. Took like two hours. You can even do it in steps.

These racks are great for lugging the extra junk that come along with kids.

Mine's 5 years old now. Has hauled wood, sheet rock, storage sheds, kayaks, strollers, sandboxes, etc.

Good luck with the sale.
Attached Thumbnails image-2384630528.jpg  
Old 11-07-2016, 08:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by horrocks007
I put mine on in the dark by myself with mosquitoes eating me the whole time. Took like two hours. You can even do it in steps.

These racks are great for lugging the extra junk that come along with kids.

Mine's 5 years old now. Has hauled wood, sheet rock, storage sheds, kayaks, strollers, sandboxes, etc.

Good luck with the sale.
thanks for the Plug! I have owned two of these racks on previous jeeps (06 LJ and a 2012 JK). Hoping someone can get some use out of it, as it's been sitting in my garage for a couple months. With the new house and new baby, I have no time for jeep projects at the moment!

Luke

Quick Reply: BRAND NEW JKU Gobi Stealth Roof rack