Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Seat Covers for a 2010 JKU (black and orange would be perfect but any would do)

Old 04-24-2015, 02:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seat Covers for a 2010 JKU (black and orange would be perfect but any would do)

Hello looking to by some seat covers for a four door no side airbags. Took mine into get embroidered and.... I think the picture speaks for itself Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	25.1 KB
ID:	607956Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	607961
Old 04-24-2015, 08:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would say Leslie needs to be searching for new seat covers, not you. Even the "perfect" one looks like crap. They ruined your seats, let them replace them.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:37 PM
JK Newbie

Truth

Originally Posted by saskipper
I would say Leslie needs to be searching for new seat covers, not you. Even the "perfect" one looks like crap. They ruined your seats, let them replace them.
Old 04-25-2015, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by saskipper
I didn't want to be the first to say it but I have to agree. The person that did it needs to make it right. I'd look around at two or three places average the price and send her a bill.

Quick Reply: Seat Covers for a 2010 JKU (black and orange would be perfect but any would do)