Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Semi-rare 1973 Jeep J20 truck (mostly restored) for sale

Old 02-24-2017, 04:08 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Semi-rare 1973 Jeep J20 truck (mostly restored) for sale

Sadly, I am going to get rid of my J20. It is quite the head turner but I think it should go to someone who's a bit more mechanically inclined. It has been a southern CA truck for its entire life. I saw it at the Long Beach Hi Pro Auto Show swap meet a couple years ago and had to have it. The guy who did the restoration worked in the RV department of a Ford dealership so I am guessing it was for the most part done right.

I have all the pics of the way it looked until the way it looks to this day.

It has a 401 and not a 350 as the badges say. It's on a huge lift with 38" Mickey Thompson tires that are in good shape. Where is the gas filler you ask? It was relocated during the resto to a fuel cell in the back. The inside of the bed has not been redone nor has the interior (except for the seats and door liners). It's an automatic and extremely loud. NO CA SMOG because its exempt!

I wish I knew more about it to put on here but your best bet is to ask me (I can ask the previous owner again) or to come see it! Please, only true interested parties and please don't try to low ball me. It's been taken care of and is definitely one of those types of trucks that you NEVER see around. $12,500 firm.

Thanks for looking.
Attached Thumbnails 2-11-09 001.jpg   jeeptrk 1.jpg   jeep4.JPG   taylor 003.jpg  
Old 04-26-2017, 12:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default J20 truck pics

Do you have any pics
Old 04-26-2017, 05:45 AM
JK Newbie

There should be some pics attached in the thread. Are there none? If not, I can certainly post some....
Old 04-27-2017, 03:36 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by JKChic
There should be some pics attached in the thread. Are there none? If not, I can certainly post some....
I see the pics! Man I'd hop on this if I had some cash right now! Sweet rig! Good luck with the sale!
Old 04-29-2017, 10:27 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Good looking truck, good luck with the sell!
Old 04-30-2017, 08:39 PM
JK Newbie

Thank you!

Quick Reply: Semi-rare 1973 Jeep J20 truck (mostly restored) for sale