Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

UNITED KINGDOM - Rockridge 4WD Flush Mounted Tail Lights - BRAND NEW

Old 04-15-2014, 06:16 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default UNITED KINGDOM - Rockridge 4WD Flush Mounted Tail Lights - BRAND NEW

I bought these a couple of weeks ago and have decided against installing them so they're up for sale. This is the COMPLETE PACKAGE including both looms and also BOTH COLOUR LED LENSES (red and white). RR originally sent me the wrong colour lenses so they sent another set. As such, I have both the white and the red lenses. Nothing has been used or mounted, it's all BRAND SPANKING NEW. The total cost of the package was £245 GBP. Will sell for £195 shipped within the UK or EU.

EDIT - Need to mention that the plug and play looms may or may not work on your EU JK. The plugs on them are female and normally the plugs in the JK are male, apparently. On my UK JK, however, the plugs in the JK were female and therefore could not be mated with these looms. Unscrew your driver side back light and you'll soon see whether you have male or female plugs in there. The looms, however, are just to make the LEDs plug and play and are not required to install these lights in your Jeep. They are a luxury rather than a necessity.

Last edited by UKCRD; 04-15-2014 at 08:52 AM.
Old 04-15-2014, 10:46 PM
JK Freak

Still available at the mo'.
Old 04-21-2014, 01:56 AM
JK Freak

Still here, make me a close offer before they head to eBay.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks great

Quick Reply: UNITED KINGDOM - Rockridge 4WD Flush Mounted Tail Lights - BRAND NEW