Newbie Alert

Newbie Alert

Thread: Newbie Alert

Default Newbie Alert

So... I stumbled upon this RC video on YT the other day, and now I gotta have one!!

I think it would be a great basement hobby to get an Axial SCX10 kit and try to build a replica of my RL Jeep, but I know NOTHING about RC and am trying to figure out what that would entail.

When I was a kid I used to drag around a Tonka toy Jeep on a long rope. RC has come a long way!

Got any tips or suggestions? Much appreciated.
    2014 Unlimited Rubicon
    "Just because you can do something, doesn't mean it's a good idea."

JK Forum Regional Rep familytime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dustdriver View Post
    So... I stumbled upon this RC video on YT the other day, and now I gotta have one!!

I think it would be a great basement hobby to get an Axial SCX10 kit and try to build a replica of my RL Jeep, but I know NOTHING about RC and am trying to figure out what that would entail.

When I was a kid I used to drag around a Tonka toy Jeep on a long rope. RC has come a long way!

Got any tips or suggestions? Much appreciated.
    Welcome to the sickness I bought the rtr myself and added over 2k in mods
    Cow Bell

Default Noobtown , USA

I just bought my first RC the other day and now I have the bug. I purchased the Losi Night crawler 2.0 and have had a blast playing with it! Now my wife wants one, and my son is jealous because mine looks "cooler" than his JKU RC. I am very interested in getting an axial jku to try to build in likeness to my JKU.