Notices
SEMA The SEMA Show is the premier automotive related event in the world. Drawing the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place, the Las Vegas Convention Center. It's closed to the general public but you can experience it here with your fellow JK-Forum community members.

Have you ever been to SEMA?

Old 10-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

What forum, LS1Tech?
One day is silly to try and see it all.

Originally Posted by RoysRig
I got to go in 2012. It was an Survey on new products type of thing. They approached us from another site for LS1 people and if we filled out a survey on the new products area and then tweeted your experience at the show then the gave you a pass for the last day of the show. Only problem was, most of the models and vendors where tired and you could tell they were just done with the whole thing. I never did tweet anything and never filled out my survey. I just went straight to the main part of the show. It's a lot to take in, in just a single day.
Old 10-25-2014, 02:51 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rancho
What forum, LS1Tech?
One day is silly to try and see it all.
Yep. Got an email one day that said here apply for this thing. There were something like 100 of us they let go to the event. I went back and looked at my old emails and it was called "SEMA Show Enthusiast Opinion Leader program".

Most of the vendors were looking at my badge and were a little confused about what an "Opinion Leader" was. I got asked probably about 20 times through out the day.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:46 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I would look at your badge too, never heard that one. I go as media, invited guest, supplier. Depends on what badge they give me.

Originally Posted by RoysRig
Yep. Got an email one day that said here apply for this thing. There were something like 100 of us they let go to the event. I went back and looked at my old emails and it was called "SEMA Show Enthusiast Opinion Leader program".

Most of the vendors were looking at my badge and were a little confused about what an "Opinion Leader" was. I got asked probably about 20 times through out the day.
Old 10-27-2014, 07:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rancho
Stop by and see us!!

Oh what's that? A new shock?

No! You cant make me........

Quick Reply: Have you ever been to SEMA?