Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fox stabilizer?

Old 03-01-2013, 02:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fox stabilizer?

Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....
Old 03-01-2013, 10:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jayrubicon
Do any of our vendors here carry or know of a neutral valved steering stabilizer from Fox? Looking for one that doesn't have too much left push....
Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jumpmaster

Daniel from Off Road Warehouse (ORW) is a good POC. Do a search for Fox ATS steering stabilizer and you will see the thread he posted back in Dec I believe regarding these new stabilizers. I just got mine a week ago, but not installed yet. He can square you away with the standard Fox SS as well.
Thanks! I seen that post about the new ATS bad boy. Looks killer. Of you don't mind, post up your review of it when you get it on.
I will probably go with a regular Fox SS for now myself... We'll see what Dan says.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:58 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.
Old 03-01-2013, 10:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Biggy
I have no pull what so ever with the standard fox ss.
Thanks Biggy, that's what I was hoping to hear.
How die it compare to others you've tried?
Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 PM
JK Super Freak

I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1203727684.jpg
Views:	335
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	428324   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3338139958.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	51.6 KB
ID:	428325  

Last edited by ronin2120; 03-01-2013 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ronin2120
I've got the ATS and I am really happy with it. I don't have any push and having the ability to dial in your feedback is a nice touch. Its certainly tucked up high out of the way which is also a huge plus. Also install is a minor challenge due to the limited instructions you get with it. The pictures help out more then anything. Lastly I ended up cutting the old SS bracket off because I couldn't get it to open wide enough to slip it off. Other then that everything was pretty straight forward.
Looks great under there Ronin! I do like the idea of adjustability. May have to get one now...
How's it handle those Trail grapps?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:18 PM
JK Super Freak

Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.
Old 03-01-2013, 01:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ronin2120
Thanks! The ATS handles the Nittos really well everything is really smooth and with the ability to tune the SS I can dial it in better then stock.
I'm leaning more towards this now... Would you say you noticed a good improvement over the one you replaced with the ATS?
Old 03-01-2013, 01:31 PM
JK Super Freak

My stock one was beaten up pretty badly so it was a vast improvement over that. It has smoothed out the steering as well as absorbing uneven road patterns as well. If I had to do it again I'd do it without a second thought very happy with this product.

Quick Reply: Fox stabilizer?