Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

I dont have good news to share - Rest in Peace 12/27/2011

Old 05-25-2011, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

...........and?
Old 05-25-2011, 02:40 PM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

One tumor stayed the same.
One grew by 15% and is at 7 cm.
No new growths.
Go to see surgeon next Wednesday to see if they are operable. The 7cm one is close to my heart and might be involved with an artery. It is the surgeons call now if he will attempt it.
Back to waiting

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 05-25-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 05-25-2011, 08:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

My prayers are with you my brother, i hope everything works out for you. Just keep hoping and praying, and never give in or up. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest on my Father's Liver Cancer is it has been one month now. He started his Chemo Pills 2 weeks ago, they are not really helping much but these are his only options. According to the doc's he probably only has about 2-4 more months...... I feel so sorry for my mother, like you said Happy she does not deserve this. Anyways my dad and I are leaving Sunday to go King Mack fishing for a week, this will be a very special trip.

Happy, you are always in our prayers and i hope the best for yuo and your family!!! keep fighting the fight my brother.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:43 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ECHO
Ken, hope he can take care of it & it's not attached to an artery.. the waiting is the toughest.. thoughts are with you as always..
My oncologist is hesitant on this. He stresses that he is NOT a surgeon, but it looks very close to him, so the surgeon definetly needs to review it, possibly do more scans before he decides. The tumor that is growing is the one that is involved with the heart/blood vessels, and that is the problem. They wont do surgery if they are not confident of removing all of it.

Originally Posted by j2d013
My prayers are with you my brother, i hope everything works out for you. Just keep hoping and praying, and never give in or up. Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!!

The latest on my Father's Liver Cancer is it has been one month now. He started his Chemo Pills 2 weeks ago, they are not really helping much but these are his only options. According to the doc's he probably only has about 2-4 more months...... I feel so sorry for my mother, like you said Happy she does not deserve this. Anyways my dad and I are leaving Sunday to go King Mack fishing for a week, this will be a very special trip.

Happy, you are always in our prayers and i hope the best for yuo and your family!!! keep fighting the fight my brother.
I hope your father is doing as well as he can, and I really hope you have a wonderful time on your fishing trip. Those times are priceless.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default we're still praying

Ken - I too am praying that the surgeon is able to remove the tumor close to the heart and artery. Peter and I continue to lift you, April and the girls up in prayer.

Wendy
Old 05-26-2011, 09:06 AM
JK Freak

I am speachless sir, I wish you the best and hope that they will cut it out asap
Old 05-26-2011, 09:09 AM
JK Junkie

Will be praying for you Ken.....I hope the Doc goes ahead with the surgery.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Praying for ya man
Old 05-26-2011, 09:19 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your in my prayers! You will be fine! I'm
Praying for the surgery!
Old 05-27-2011, 07:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Wish ya the best!!!

...prayers are with ya...stay positive...wish ya the absolute best of luck!!!

Mike

Quick Reply: I dont have good news to share - Rest in Peace 12/27/2011