Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

>> Fundraiser Auctions for HappyCurmudgeon - Raised to Date: $7910.18

Old 01-28-2010, 09:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Count me in!
Old 01-28-2010, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Keep fighting Ken. Your sentiments about Jeepers are right on. I never met such a great group of people who would give you the shirt off their back. It's also great to see so many sponsers helping out. When will the auction start?
Thanks
Old 01-28-2010, 04:11 PM
JK Newbie

My wife and I, and our entire church, have sent prayers. I know I'm somewhat new to the forum, but I'm sending as much positive energy as I can and so is my wife. Thanks to the sponsors for the donations.

Cancer is an evil fucking disease so fight your ass off and don't give up the ship without an epic battle!
Old 01-28-2010, 05:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way Ken.

Keep up the fight!!
Old 01-29-2010, 03:32 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by joeybear
Cancer is an evil fucking disease so fight your ass off and don't give up the ship without an epic battle!
I agree & dont worry.

Cancer is a coward. It won't stand face to face with you and fight, it hides in the shadows and sneaks out to take a piece of you when your not looking.

I will not turn tail and run, especially from a coward that wont come out and face me or go toe to toe with me. I am not a sit down and give up type of person. I will be right in cancer's way, with everything i have in me until I draw my last breath.

This thing picked the wrong person if it thought it could claim another victim without a fight... Boy did it pick the wrong person.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

here you go buddy a little 20$ more. every one should donate at the very least 10$. you have ben '' working '' HERE to help keep this forum clean and i think you at the very least deserve that. and the other 10$ is just for pure help. i could give more but there is still haiti ho need help and the taxes are comming.

keep fighting. i think you are used to it

enjoy.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:55 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by HappyCurmudgeon
I agree & dont worry.

Cancer is a coward. It won't stand face to face with you and fight, it hides in the shadows and sneaks out to take a piece of you when your not looking.

I will not turn tail and run, especially from a coward that wont come out and face me or go toe to toe with me. I am not a sit down and give up type of person. I will be right in cancer's way, with everything i have in me until I draw my last breath.

This thing picked the wrong person if it thought it could claim another victim without a fight... Boy did it pick the wrong person.
Ken's gonna knock this right outa the park!

Last edited by whpony96; 01-29-2010 at 02:59 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ken,

Too many people have left this world because of Cancer, keep up the good fight.

To the companies that have sponsored and participated in this auction, please know that your support is appreciated and when the time comes to buy the products I am looking for, I will start with you. Kudo's to you for being part of a community and caring about it's members.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Former Member

Thumbs up

I am personally proud to say 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, 4WD.com is donating a XRC 10k Winch, and our Rockcrawling team is donating some Crawl to Cure Cancer t-shirts and hoodies.

I have met Ken and his wife and they are great people, I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard, it was a great time. I am positive Ken and family will pull through this, there attitude and outlook on things is very refreshing even in such a hard time.

I wish the best for Ken and his family, and it really is great when the Off-Road community comes together to support someone or a cause.

Bryan

Last edited by Bustabizz; 02-02-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Bustabizz
I am personally proud to say 4 Wheel Drive Hardware, 4WD.com is donating a XRC 10k Winch, and our Rockcrawling team is donating some Crawl to Cure Cancer t-shirts and hoodies.
I have met Ken and his wife and they are great people, I don't know if I have ever laughed so hard, it was a great time. I am positive Ken and family will pull through this, there attitude and outlook on things is very refreshing even in such a hard time.
I wish the best for Ken and his family, and it really is great when the Off-Road community comes together to support someone or a cause.
Bryan
Well said Bryan!
Thanks goes out to you and 4wd for contributing it shows you aren't just interested in the bottom line and you care about the people you support!

Quick Reply: >> Fundraiser Auctions for HappyCurmudgeon - Raised to Date: $7910.18