Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Common JK Problems? Jeep in general?

Old 04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is my fourth Jeep-- 2 CJ's, 1 YJ and now the 2010 JK Unlimited Sahara. 3500 miles and NO issues. Yeah, I can jump on the "more power on the highway" band wagon-- but overall VERY happy with the JK. It gets in your blood-- it is a Jeep thing!

I say--- GO FOR IT!
Old 04-14-2010, 04:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I experienced the overflowing fuel problem the first time I filled my JK.. but I fixed that by just never going past when the pump clicks off. All the issues previously discussed in this thread are things you kind of just have to expect and accept with a Jeep, and still the pros FAR outweigh the cons. I have had a CJ-7, a YJ, and now my JK Unlimited Rubicon.. and if I could go back in time I would get each one over again. While they are not without their issues, Jeeps are still the greatest universal vehicle you could possibly own. Besides, you can always rely on the warranty for any issues you DO have.
Old 04-14-2010, 08:09 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JKRINGO
CAUTION ! If your an individual that A) can't stand a little drip of water B) can't tolerate the slightest wind noise C) Bumps hurt your tush, or D) fancy yourself driving the NASCAR circuit.Then you may want to look elsewhere.

True but at 6,500 miles or so we are loving ours and no problems yet.

Quick Reply: Common JK Problems? Jeep in general?