Notices
Sponsoring Manufacturers/Vendors - Check out Cyber Monday Specials!! New products, special offers, coupons, discounts and giveaways from sponsoring manufacturers and vendors of aftermarket products for the Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X can be found on this forum

High clearance All Terrain Flat Fender Flares for 2007-10 JK Jeep Wrangler

Old 05-21-2011, 11:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anyone had these flares done in line-x yet? Just wondering what that would look like? I haven't painted mine yet.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:52 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Shipping date update...

OK, Im very sorry about the delay but it looks like we have the heat shield solution in place and in production. We are looking to start shipping the inner liners about the 3rd week of June. Again very sorry for the delay and I hope we can be forgiven.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:56 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rugged_Ridge
OK, Im very sorry about the delay but it looks like we have the heat shield solution in place and in production. We are looking to start shipping the inner liners about the 3rd week of June. Again very sorry for the delay and I hope we can be forgiven.
Awesome!!!!!
Old 05-24-2011, 05:39 AM
Owl
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks for getting back to us. Please let us know when the fenders will be offered for sale, and the price.
Old 05-24-2011, 06:24 AM
JK Enthusiast

Great news!
Old 05-24-2011, 06:41 AM
JK Newbie

Wow.. You guys act like children! The fact Rugged Ridge would rather take the time to put out a quality part then put out a piece of crap and have complains every three seconds proves they actually care about their products as well as there customers.. Grow up.

Awesome solution to a simple flat fender look if one does not want to chop the OEM fenders. I'm not sure if it has been stated already but are the fenders full width? How well do they hold up if put under stress?
Old 05-24-2011, 03:58 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by YJ_SomeDayA_JK
Wow.. You guys act like children! The fact Rugged Ridge would rather take the time to put out a quality part then put out a piece of crap and have complains every three seconds proves they actually care about their products as well as there customers.. Grow up.

Awesome solution to a simple flat fender look if one does not want to chop the OEM fenders. I'm not sure if it has been stated already but are the fenders full width? How well do they hold up if put under stress?
Fenders are shorter than full width. And they do not hold up under stress. I have gorilla glued both of my fronts already. Love the look of them though!! They look awesome and ive had alot of people ask about them. They are great until you lean on them and crack them, or just get cracks from stress of driving like my fronts.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by GreenJK07
Fenders are shorter than full width. And they do not hold up under stress. I have gorilla glued both of my fronts already. Love the look of them though!! They look awesome and ive had alot of people ask about them. They are great until you lean on them and crack them, or just get cracks from stress of driving like my fronts.
Thank you Green for clearing that up for me.
Old 05-24-2011, 04:35 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by YJ_SomeDayA_JK

Thank you Green for clearing that up for me.
No problem!
Old 05-24-2011, 05:10 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GreenJK07
Mine shake a lot while cruising on the highway... did yours crack from the wind hitting it at speed? I wonder if bedliner or linex will bond to this type of plastic... it might make it stronger.

Quick Reply: High clearance All Terrain Flat Fender Flares for 2007-10 JK Jeep Wrangler